Monday, March 14, 2011

The Big Dance

March Madness has arrived! Its been a truly mad march...if you didn't catch my drift from my last post. More to follow on basketball tomorrow...but today I've got to share the playlist I've been blasting non-stop since yesterday. The more music I listen to, the quieter my thoughts become. Try it! On the train, walking, on the subway, at work, in the car, working out, E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E my iPod and I travel together. Here's my March Madness soundtrack:

Rolling in the Deep- Adele
She's Gone- Hall & Oates
Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane) - BreakBot
Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
Make You Mine- BreakBot
I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time- Mariah Carey
The One That Got Away- Katy Perry
The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
A Whole New World- Brad Kane & Lea Salonga
Get Ready- The Temptations
Goodbye Stranger- Supertramp

Today's most relevant lyric to the madness:

"If I never look behind me, my troubles will be few..." - Supertramp

Can't stop the beat!

Be sure to be on the lookout for irrelevant March Madness posts this week...because what's a good Catholic Ivy Leaguer without their bracket!

Yours in the madness, St. Claire

1 comment:

  1. Hit the times warner building to check your bracket....they have like 8 flat screens lazy boys and ipads to check out all the games...

    ReplyDelete