Monday, March 21, 2011

So Much For the Sweet Sixteen

Hello to my fellow Catholic Ivy Leaguers, I'm sure you are all as disappointed as St. Claire that our one remaining team suffered a pitiful loss yesterday and failed to advance in the NCAA tournament. Not to dwell on the past...

I discovered a CD in my car today that was from circa 2007, naturally I played it immediately, and let me tell you, St. Claire wasn't listening to church music back then! Tenacious D is the standout track from the album.

An amazing song, like a good friend, is something you may not always have on your mind, or listen to every day, but when you reconnect, its like no time has passed. Every lyric is instantly recalled and all of a sudden you're belting out "I'm not going to cook it but I'll order it from Zanabar!" at the top of your lungs.

What songs really get you going?

Sweet dreams, St. Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment